The place to ask questions

Do you have any question about anything?
Feel free to ask them here - someone else might be wondering about the same thing! :smiley: :mrgreen:

Why is this in english?

Because we have a lot of participants from other countries, and they too will need to ask questions and get answers. :slight_smile:

Good qeustion, and the short answer is what skybert said! :slight_smile:

I previous years we have given all information in both Norwegian and English and we spent a lot of time translating and keeping all information up to date - and we failed several times. Giving one date in the Norwegian text and another in the English etc. So we have now decided that we will give all information in English. PKH has become an international event, last year 27% were international participants.

That beeing said, everyone else does not have to use english! If you have questions or comments, ask them in norwegian. If it is an important question for everyone, someone will translate the qeustion and the answer. (and also google translate might help some of our non-norwegian participants:)

If you find some of the information given in english hard to understand, please tell us and we will gladly translate it for you!

And the English doesnt…ehm…don’t…ehm does not…whater…mine is far from perfect :stuck_out_tongue:

På norsk!

Godt spørsmål, og det korte svaret er det skybert sa: vi får besøk av mange utlendinger! :slight_smile:

De siste årene har vi forsøkt å gi all informasjon på både norsk og engelsk. Dette har vært tidkrevende og vi har også feilet flere ganger ved at informasjonen på de to forskjellige språkene har vært forskjellig, feks feil dato på påmeldingsfrist av MOCs ol.
PKH er blitt et internasjonalt arrangement, i fjor var 27% av deltagerne utlendinger.

Det betyr ikke at man ikke kan bruke norsk her eller på fjasboka. Vi kommer også til å dra igang diskusjoner hvor norsk blir brukt, men all viktig informasjon gir vi på engelsk. Så ikke vær redd for å still spørsmål eller kom med kommentarer på norsk! Hvis det er viktig informasjon, tar “noen” og oversetter spørsmål og svar til engelsk :slight_smile:

Hvis noen syns noe informasjon er vanskelig å forstå, si ifra så oversetter vi det gjerne til deg! :slight_smile:
(ja, jeg har full forståelse for at engelsken min kan være vanskelig å forstå :smiley: )

Okei, thannk for the uplightning! :slight_smile:

Norsk:
Ok takk for opplysningene! :slight_smile:

Someone in Oslo or close to going up with car transport ?
Normally i go with Bloom, but he can not attend this year. Then i looking for other options.

Last option is a suitcase and a plane to Trondheim. Small things to PKH.

Plan to have a space setup this year again but transportation ether the boxes on a car and i take the plane
Or just a suitcase with what i can get into that one.

A sad question to have to ask, but how does one withdraw their registration? :frowning:

It is not possible. Once registered, you have to participate no matter what! :mrgreen:

If someone for some reason need to withdraw their registration, they could do that without any cost until April 12th.
After that you need to pay for the dinner Saturday evening.

To withdraw, just let me know in the forum, on facebook, a PM or with a package with LEGO sent to me! :mrgreen: :sunglasses:

If you are curious about what the new venue look like and have nothing better to do, there might be a live broadcast on the facebookgroup between 1500 and 1600…or you could do some work or build LEGO instead (or both, if thats your job :wink:)

I have a suggestion to the last year internal voting for the model.
It was great to be shown witch was what but getting a vote sheet with only name of the creator and model made it
difficult afterward to vote on the right model.
A paper with number, and model if ok if you try to avoid favorism on models?

Skal man melde den obligatoriske modellen på MOC registation: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp … A/viewform?

Skal man printe ut et MOC card selv eller får man det på På kloss hold?

Nei, den obligatoriske modellen trenger du ikke melde på. Og MOC card får du i Trondheim :slight_smile:

Ok, tusen takk. :smiley:

About GBC.

( Moved to new thread )

Hmm…maybe I should have had this as its own topic.

Hi!
I’ve never participated at PKH before, therefore I have a question.
I would like to participate with a MOC consisting of a locomotive and three carriages. What I need is then one long straight railway or a railway consisting of curves straighter than the standard Lego railway curves.
My question is therefore, are there anyone else displaying trains that I can cooperate with, or should I fix this on my own (and sign up with a 15cm by 300cm MOC)?

All the best,
Einar Sagerud

Jeg har en liten samling med fugler i små skala. De er ikke like store
Skal jeg melde på alle på en gang eller hver for seg?

Jeg vet ikke hvordan dette passer inn i MOC-layouten (Freddie?) men den kan jo enten være en del av den layouten eller stå for seg selv.
Om jeg forstår deg korrekt er toget kjørbart men trenger videre radius enn LEGO sine, right?
Jeg har en sirkel med ME-tracks 104 som kan brukes, vi kunne eventuelt lagd en egen oval bane som toget kjører på?

harald-

Meld de gjerne på sammen og oppgi hvor mye plass du totalt trenger for å stille de ut - vi trenger ikke vite hvor mye plass hver enkelt fugl tar :slight_smile:

Er det planlagt noe større starwars utstilling? Eller er det kun MF og x-wing i år?

Jeg håper også at det blir det, i og med at det er 20-års jubileum for serien i år. Jeg har lyst å ha med det nye Cloud City settet og håper å finne igjen alle delene og ta med det første Lego Star Wars settet, den grå X-wingen 7140.