Retro consoles brought to life in LEGO

Kom over denne bildeserien av Chris “Powerpig” McVeigh i dag:

Retro consoles brought to life in LEGO (Kotaku.com)

Se flere bilder på linken ovenfor (til artikkelen), samt enda flere kreasjoner i hans nettbutikk.

Anbefaler absolutt å følge ham på Instagram: instagram.com/powerpig/

…og Flickr: flickr.com/photos/powerpig/ :slight_smile:

Bra modell av atari 2600 har selv en fra 1977 med over 30 spill til.
Har kjøpt flere spill på e-bay de siste uker til min atari 2600 maskin som er
laget i USA.Jeg har kjøpt min fra USA I 2008 og det er en såkalte atari 2600 heavy sixer.
Info her :
In the first year of production (1977), Atari manufactured the CX2600 with heavy aluminum radio-frequency shielding as well as 1⁄2-inch-thick (12 mm) plastic bottom half. These early units are differentiated from subsequent units by their thick plastic molding on the sides of the case, the curved molding on the front of the unit, as well as their heavier weight. Due to their heavier weight, these early consoles are sometimes referred to as “Heavy Sixers”.[3] The majority of the Heavy Sixer consoles were manufactured in Sunnyvale, California, after which Atari moved most console manufacturing overseas.[4] Originally these consoles came with a grey power supply and spring-loaded joysticks, which differed slightly from the later models.[6] Due to the generally higher quality parts and components that are used in these early models, collectors and enthusiasts claim that the Heavy Sixers have superior color to the subsequent 4 switch and Light Sixer models.[6] The Heavy Sixers are considered rare given their limited production run before the Light Sixer models made their debut.[7]

In addition to the Atari-branded Heavy Sixer, Atari also produced a version of the console for Sears called “Video Arcade”. [4] The Sears Video Arcade sports aluminum trim, the brand “Tele-Games” printed in green capital letters above the cartridge slot, the brand “Video Arcade” printed in chrome letters on the front right hand corner, and faux marbelized wood, but is otherwise identical to the Atari-branded console.[4] These models can also be identified by the white paper label located underneath the console itself, which identifies the unit as being manufactured by Atari for “Sears Roebuck and Co.” [8] Sears also sold their own “Sears” branded paddle controllers for the Heavy Sixer.[9]

:smiley:

Bl.a en modell av Apple II, ah, nostalgi!
Denne vil jeg bygge, gratis nedlasting av instruksjoner er et pluss.
Gleder meg allerede