PKH 2021 -October 22nd-24th - important information

This thread will be used to post important and useful information for exhibitors.
Subscribe to get updates :smiley:

[size=150]På kloss hold 2021[/size]
Dates: October 22nd to 24th
Venue: Charlottenlund Idrettspark, Trondheim, Norway - Map
Requirements to attend: member of a rLUG (Brikkelauget, Byggepladen, Kotsky, RebelLug, Kockice etc - if not member of a rLUG you could join Brikkelauget here)
Registration fee: None! There will be a fee for those who will participate at the dinner Saturday and Sunday, read more under “Registration”

[size=150]Important information[/size]

[size=150]PKH update #1[/size]

It’s been a while, but we’re still here and there will be a PKH 2021 - in one way or another!
We are really sorry about being way to quit the last few months. The main reason is that Covid thing you might have heard about, but now we finally have decided on a plan to make a great event in October! We have a plan A, B and C, meaning there will be a PKH 2021 in one way or another:

A - Exhibition with visitors (with some limitations based on natinal and local Covid-rules)
B - Event in Trondheim only for participants, no exhibition
C - Digital event

We have some plans for all three alternatives, so we are sure that no matter what the solution will be it will be an fun event!
That beeing said, from now on we have 100% focus on Plan A. Plan B does not exist and will not be discussed unless we have to scrap plan A. So all information, registretion and what not from now on is for plan A. You do not have to say “I only register for plan A, not B”. If we need to change plans, we will reach out to everyone and take new registrations etc.
But still, we wanted to communicate that there will be a LEGO event that weekend, and no matter what it will be a great event with great people!

Since Covid makes things a bit uncertain, we plan with a bit less visitors to the exhibition compared to a normal year and also no kiosk in the hall. This will reduces our income, so without affecting the event to much we will try to cut some costs where we can.

The following days there will be posted some information about hotel, registration, mandatory model, moc registration etc, so stay tuned!

[size=150]PKH update #2[/size]

So far we have 56 registered participants from four countries :mrgreen: :open_mouth:

We have done a lot of updates in the forum, about exhibition and competitions. Remember to register your MOC for the exhibiton, no MOC is to large or to small!
There might be a lot of information, so feel free to ask if you have any questions, both Are and I are ready :smiley:

We get a lot of questions about covid and how it will affect things, the answer right now is we do not know. It is still weeks to the event, so we will wait a bit more before laying the detalis regarding covid and På kloss hold. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

[size=150]PKH update #3[/size]

75 registerde, 19 registered with a MOC and 7 with original models/models built after instructions.

Register your MOC, old or new, here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8727
Register original models/models built after instructions here: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8677

Angående “Beste utstilling”, om du har modeller som faller inn under denne kategorien er det ikke et krav at du gjør noe “spesielt” med de for å stille det ut, det er kun en utfordring for å gjøre utstillingen enda mer spennende :slight_smile:

[size=150]PKH update #4[/size]

Siste frist for påmelding til MOC-konkurransene er i dag! :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8727

Deadline to enter MOC-competition is today! :mrgreen:

[size=150]PKH update #5[/size]

Everyone should have received this email :slight_smile:

[b]Hi all participants - all 88 of you!
Please read this email and respond ASAP!
You respond by filling out this form: forms.gle/PPFEJwNxPH7cEiZJ8

Deadline: Friday October 15th 18.00[/b]

Full English version further down

Vennligst les e-posten og responder ASAP!

Du responderer ved å fylle ut dette skjemaet: forms.gle/PPFEJwNxPH7cEiZJ8

Frist: Fredag 15. oktober 18.00

På kloss hold nærmer seg, og vi trenger at du bekrefter noe informasjon:

• at du fortsatt skal delta (beklager om du allerede har varslet, fint om du fyller ut skjemaet uansett)
  • om du skal eller ikke skal delta på middag lørdag(andre måltid er ikke viktig)
  • at du har lest vedlagt dokument. Dette dokumentet lister alle MOCs som deltar i publikumsprisen. Hvis ditt bidrag mangler eller det er skrivefeil, si ifra så retter vi det! Vi kommer til å printe noen tusen kopier, så etter deadline er det ikke mulig å endre dokumentet.
    Interne konkurranser verifiseres i løpet av arrangementet da det kun skal printes et lite antall stemmeskjema til de konkurransene.
    Noen plasser står det kun navn på bidragsyter, disse vil bli kontaktet direkte da de har meldt på flere MOCs men man kan kun delta med èn MOC i publikumsprisen.

Kommunikasjon

Fra onsdag 20. oktober vil denne facebookgruppen være den primære kommunikasjonskanalen: facebook.com/groups/1015891225223505/
Vi vil også legge ut informasjon på forumet på brikkelauget.no, men alt viktig vil bli lenket i facebookgruppen.
Hvorfor? Det er lettere for oss og holde alle oppdatert via facebook gjennom eventet, det er også lettere å få med seg spørsmål etc fra alle deltagerne.
Har du ikke facebook? Si ifra, så sender vi viktig informasjon direkte til deg.

Hva forventer vi av deg som deltager?
Smil, ha det gøy og bidra så eventet blir bra for alle!
Vi har noe innleid hjelp, men eventet er drevet av oss deltagende AFOLs. I løpet av eventet trenger vi hjelp av alle til å gjøre ting, ikke mye, men det kan hende du blir spurt om å hjelpe til her og der for en kort periode :slight_smile:

Vi trenger hjelp
Sjekk denne forumposten: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8895

Har du glemt å registrere MOCen din?
Ingen fare, send meg en e-post og vi fikser plass til den :slight_smile:

Fredag 13.00
En del av oss er på plass i Trondheim fredag formiddag og tar lunsj i Tyholttårnet klokken 13.00. Om du vil være med, kryss av på skjemaet så vi får reservert nok bordplass. Alle må betale lunsjen selv. egon.no/restauranter/tarnet

PS! Husk å ta med den obligatoriske modellen!

Vi gleder oss utrolig mye til å møte alle neste helg!

Are & Harald

[size=150]English-ish[/size]

We need you to verify a few things:

• that you are still going to participate (sorry if you told me “no” and still get this email…)
  • that you will or will not participate at dinner Saturday evening (we don’t care about rest of the meals)
  • that you have read the attached document. The document lists all MOCs that will participate in the people choice award. If we have misspelled your entry or your entry is missing, this is your chance to correct it! We will print a few thousand copies, after the deadline we cannot do changes!

Internal competitions will be verified during the event since there is only a small number of prints in these competitions.

Some have their names stated instead of entry, they will be contaced directly since they have mutliple entries and can only participate with one in the people choice award.

Communication
From Wednesday 20th this facebook group will be the primary communications channel: facebook.com/groups/1015891225223505/
We will also put information on the forum on brikkeluaget.no, but everything important will be linked in the group.
Why? It is easier for us to keep everyone updated on facebook during the event, and also easier to receive questions etc from all participants.
You don’t have facebook? Let me know and we will make sure you get important information from us directly.

What we expect from you as participant
Smile, have fun and help run the event!
We have some hired help, but the event is driven by us, the AFOLs. So during the event we need some help from everyone to do different things - not much, but you might be asked to help out for 30 minutes or so :slight_smile:

We need help
Information: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8895

Did you forget to register your moc?
No worries, send me an email and we will make space for it :slight_smile:

Friday 13.00

At the top of the TV-tower in Trondheim there is a resturant. Some of us will have lunch there at about 13.00 on friday. If you would like to join, state so in the form so we know how large a table we should book. Everyone has to pay for lunch themselves. egon.no/restauranter/tarnet

PS! Rememeber to bring the mandatory model! :wink:

Can’t wait to meet you all! :smiley:

Are & Harald

Lørdag kveld blir det auksjon!
Vi har allerede flere spennende auksjonsobjekter på plass, men tar også imot donasjoner fra deltagerne :smiley:
Små eller store ting, så lenge det er LEGOrelatert er det hjertelig velkomment.

Auksjonen er til inntekt for arrangementet.

Lever til Are, Harald eller på Brikkelauget-standen/der man registrerer seg :slight_smile:

Vi forbeholder oss retten til å splitte opp og slå sammen auksjonsobjekter - og skulle det bli veldig mange objekter kan det hende noe spares til senere PKH :slight_smile: