PKH 2019: City layout - Feedback! (was: Reg. and planning)

Sorry if I wasn’t clear in the PM, but the siding I’m putting my automation on needs to be in the circle - a dead end like the one there now won’t work, I’m afraid - maybe siding isn’t really the right word…? Think a station track, something like this:
[attachment=0]Sidetrack.PNG[/attachment]

If I can utilize Siding 1 (the system isn’t really going to interfere with any other trains running), or somehow get connected back to the main loop (in the same direction), that’d be superb!

You want a passing loop (kryssingsspor).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passing_loop

Ah, I understand now. Then siding 1 can be used! :slight_smile:

Angående å lage litt liv i layouten.
Jeg har en ide jeg går og funderer litt på. Noen som har noe imot at jeg legger beslag på veien foran husene mine?

Go ahead! Just means I’ll dense up the life in front of mine (and where needed)! :smiley:

Min layout er 6 x4 baseplate, 6 mot publikum, tunnelen i høyre hjørne når du står på langsiden. Dersom dette er enden av bordet og det er 7 baseplate bredt, kan det bare stå på den siden der det står hemmelig, evt. helt i andre enden av bordet

Hi!
I’m new to PKH, so this may be a strange question :smiley:
What’s the best time to bring my MOC to the exhibition? I may as well provide some help or assistance tomorrow evening, if needed.

Einar

Hi!

From the program:

"From 15.00 – 17.00 (on Friday) we have focus on setting up the tables etc. This meaning that everyone entering the premises is to help with this, if you don’t want to help (which is totally ok – but we would love all the help vi can get!) then please do not enter the premises before 17.00.

When entering before 17.00 all luggage and models should be put in a designated area. At 17.00, or before if we are done with setup of the tables, you could start setting up your models."

:slight_smile:

Great!
I could obviously have worked a little harder to find the information myself :smiley:

Another question: I don’t have tons of rails. Are the rails in the layout provided by each of the individual participants?

Einar

Brikkelauget has quite a lot of rails, but participants are welcome to contribute with what they have. There’s a thread somewhere on the forum about marking rails so that they can be identified and returned to their rightful owner.

Found it: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2374#undefined

Notert! Vi kutter lengden på sidesporet, det vil gi den plassen du trenger.

With På Kloss Hold for 2019 now in the past, I always make notes of what could have been done differently, what worked and ideas from participants. The same applies this time (and I can’t find my notebooks at the time of writing!). So, what did you like, and would or should have been done differently and what ideas might you have to share?

I want to taket the responsebility of trying to building railway crossings for the cars.