LegoWorld i København, 13.-18. februar 2008

Jan Beyer wrote:
LEGO World Denmark Dear all, I would like to let you know that LEGO Denmark is planning on doing a LEGO World Event in Copenhagen, Denmark in 2008. The event will take place in Copenhagen and the event dates are from the 13th of February until the 18th of February. Set up will take place on the 12th and take down will be on the 19th. The whole event space will be around 7000 m2 and LEGO Denmark count with at least 25000 visitors. We would like to do an AFOL MOC exhibition on this event and would like to ask you to let me know if you are interested in take part in the event the whole time or part time with your MOCs. We are working at the moment on special accommodation arrangements and are also ready to help with special transportation needs. We will arrange the usual things you need in connection to display you models like fences, insurance, tables, power and other things. Beside the AFOL exhibition we will have building events, model and set exhibitions other LEGO related things, a big shop and some music. If you interested in participating in this big exhibition or would like to know more please write an email to Jan@LEGO.com. Thank you and hope to see you there. Jan Beyer
(Event-navnet i subject-feltet er stavet litt feil, for at tråden skal være kompatibel med Oslo-eventet Smile ).

Morro, om kanskje litt tett på Lego World Norge? Confused
Jeg vet ganske sikkert at jeg ikke flytter fram noen deadlines til det eventet der - jeg må passe på studiene mine, som til tider er beinharde. Jeg bruker ikke mye tid til bygging, og er for tiden fokusert på studiene med RC-bilen min på en andreplass.

Jan Beyer wrote:
Dear all, we want to give all participants and visitors of LEGO World Denmark a premium experience and we felt that this was due to short time and some sponsor and planning issues not possible. Therefore we have decided to postpone the LEGO World Denmark for a year. The new dates will be 12th – 17th of February 2009. We hope you will still be interested in participating the event and thank you for now for your interest. Kind regards, med venlig hilsen, mit freundlichen Grüssen Jan Beyer
Jaja... Får komme til Oslo da. Smile

Daws!
Da venter vi spent på beskjeden ang. Fornebu.
Det gir oss da tid til å bygge noko stort. Endelig!
Hilsen
Michael