BRICKLIVE Glasgow, London og Birmingham 2017

Jeg har blitt spurt av mine gode venner Warren og Teresa (Kitty) Elsmore om jeg kunne lufte dette her, så here you go. De to står ikke lenger som arrangører av BRICKLIVE, som tidligere har gått av stabelen i London og Birmingham, men har blitt spurt av arrangørene som har tatt over om å være ansvarlige for Fan Zone-delen, altså der LEGO-fans stiller ut sine egne kreasjoner.

Dette er kommersielle arrangementer, som har som formål å tjene penger. Altså fokuserer de på barn og barnefamilier, og ting som gjør det attraktivt for barn og barnefamilier å komme. Det positive med det er at de har budsjetter for å hjelpe tilreisende bidragsytere med overnatting, så hvis du stiller ut får du fire netter på hotell og (i alle fall noen) måltider dekket.

Jeg kommer trolig til å hive meg med i London i juli, og fristene for å melde sin interesse (spesielt for Glasgow og London) nærmer seg fort. Så hvis noen andre er interessert er datoene som følger:

BRICKLIVE Glasgow: 20.-23. juli, søknadsfrist 30. april
BRICKLIVE London: 27.-30. juli, søknadsfrist 7. mai
BRICKLIvE Birmingham: 26.-29. oktober, søknadsfrist 14. juni

Det er også et show i Belfast, Nord-Irland, 3.-6. august, men det har ikke Warren og Kitty noe med å gjøre, så det nevner jeg ikke her.

Limer inn Kittys tekst under her. Som hun skriver foregår påmeldingen via siden brick.community, og man må opprette en bruker på denne siden for å kunne delta.

[b]Hello all,

Submissions are Open!

With the announcements of the BRICK LIVE 2017 on Tour dates we’ve been busy working behind the scenes getting ready for this year’s Fan Zones.

We are now good-to-go and so without further ado, I declare submissions for the Fan Zones at Glasgow, London and Birmingham open!

Closing dates for submissions for the shows* are:
• Glasgow: 30th April 2017
• London: 7th May 2017
• Birmingham: 14th June 2017

AFOL package for exhibiting:
• This remains the same as previous years and includes: Accommodation (Shared) for 4 nights per show, t-shirts for show days, lunch for show days, hi-viz vest (where required by the venue for build & break) and a thank-you present.

Submission System:
• Submissions are on brick.community
• If you registered on brick.community last year, then your log-ins are still active and have not changed.
• If you want to submit one of your existing Displays to one of this year’s shows then you only need to create a Submission for the new show and attach the existing Display to it.
• If you have most of the same details for a Submission from last year, then just ‘clone’ your Submission, or Display, and then update the details that have changed.
Deadlines & Confirmations:
• As we are working on a little tighter timeline than normal for Glasgow & London we will be confirming Submissions as Accepted throughout the submission period, so don’t be surprised if we let you know that you’re in before the deadline! It lets us get a head start on the layout etc.

As always, any questions, please email me, teresa@elsmore.net, and we’ll get back to you just as soon as we can.

Look forward to seeing what you’ve all been building!

Take care
Teresa[/b]

Da er oppfordringen gitt :wink: