BrickJournal issue 7 is out!!!

Hei and G’morning!
BrickJournal 7 is out!
I can’t post a link as I don’t have at least 5 posts? strange!
Farvel,
Mel Very Happy
GERMANY
European bureau for BrickJournal

No worries. I’ll do it for you; http://www.lugnet.com/~1495/brickjournal

Hello Norway!
It would be very cool to see some stuff/articles coming from Norway! Anyone have something interesting to submit?
It could be an event, something cool you have built, someone who is apart of the LEGO team and works for the company, anything!
Matija, do you still have your Oslo building from Skaerbaek? That would be great to cover!
Thanks!
Mel Wink
GERMANY
European bureau for BrickJournal

Hello Germany and Australia!
And thanks for the info about the new issue. I must say I am pleasantly surprised that it came so shortly after the previous one Smile

Legohead wrote:
It would be very cool to see some stuff/articles coming from Norway! Anyone have something interesting to submit? Hm... currently it's a bit quiet here Smile you know, winter, all the bears sleeping... Smile
Legohead skrev:
Matija, do you still have your Oslo building from Skaerbaek? That would be great to cover! Yes, the building is still alive and kicking. Now it is (semi-permanently) exhibited in the old Institute's building and when the new one is done in (hopefully) 2010, it will be moved there. Anyway, just drop me a pm or mail (matijaifi.uio.no) if you want to cover it, it would be an honour Smile
Matija wrote:
Hello Germany and Australia! And thanks for the info about the new issue. I must say I am pleasantly surprised that it came so shortly after the previous one Smile G'day and G'Tag Wink - yes but this is on normal schedule, issue 6 was meant to be out last year in Dec Sad
Legohead wrote:
It would be very cool to see some stuff/articles coming from Norway! Anyone have something interesting to submit?
Matija wrote:
Hm... currently it's a bit quiet here Smile you know, winter, all the bears sleeping... Smile
lol! time to wake up those bears Wink Isn't it Spring now?
Legohead skrev:
Matija, do you still have your Oslo building from Skaerbaek? That would be great to cover!
Matija skrev:
Yes, the building is still alive and kicking. Now it is (semi-permanently) exhibited in the old Institute's building and when the new one is done in (hopefully) 2010, it will be moved there. Anyway, just drop me a pm or mail (matijaifi.uio.no) if you want to cover it, it would be an honour Smile Oh I would! Very Happy I will drop you a message!!! Thanks! And we already covered the white bricks theme, back in issue 6, very cool!!! Thanks, Mel GERMANY European bureau for BrickJournal
Legohead wrote:
And we already covered the white bricks theme, back in issue 6, very cool!!!
Yeah, after I sent my post I suddenly remembered reading it somewhere... so I checked BJ6 and there it was... so I removed the proposal Smile