Brick Sale fra LEGO

Eksklusivt for registrerte europeiske grupper (inkl. Brikkelauget)!
LEGO har altså ca 300kg klosser de vil kvitte seg med. Pengene går til til Community Development Account for å bli brukt av Jan Beyer og hans arbeid med AFOL-communityen.
Salget begynner lørdag 15.12., kl.18. Det er organisert i samarbeid med 1000steine og kan finnes her: http://www.festum.de/en/marktplatz/lagerverkauf/
Kjøpere må registere seg på den sida og da skal LEGO, etter at en ordre er plassert, ta kontakt med meg for å sjekke om personen faktisk er medlem. Godkjente ordre blir prosessert en gang i uka, og da må pengene overføres til en tysk bankkonto.
Det gjelder å være raskt ute da det er en viss fare for at ting forsvinner fort Smile (dog skal det være en limit på hvor mye en enkelt person skal kunne kjøpe).

Ser at man ikke kan registrere seg før lørdag, heller. Der røyk vel den sjansen!?

Hvorfor skulle det? Registreringen, så vidt jeg skjønte, bør ikke ta mer enn det som er nødvendig for å fylle ut skjemaet og klikke på “Send”. Det er ordren som da blir sjekket.

Uten tilgang i helgen, tror jeg. Norgescup-åpning på Bjorli. Confused Mye snø, lite LEGO! Laughing

Jan Beyer wrote:
Dear all, we will soon start the second round of the LCD Sale. The sale is only for members of AFOL clubs/communities and the money earned with the sale will go to the LEGO Community team to finance our support for AFOL groups and events.

I will give you some information how it will work this time because we learned from last time and changed some things to make the sale running smoother and more convenient for all.

As last time Bruno Kurth and Thomas Wesselski (2 German AFOLs) will run the sale and do all practical things (including the check if the people who order are members of a LUG) so you will receive further emails with information/questions from them – if you should have any questions please use lcd.sales@mt-bricks.de.

As a new thing to avoid crowds on the website which can lead to that the website is going down we will send you upfront a list with all elements that will be for sale so all your members can check out if and what they like to buy before the sale starts. You will get the list and other necessary information from Bruno and Thomas by email mid next week – please distribute that to your members.

The sale will start on Saturday the 19th of July [2008] in the afternoon and will run over undefined time because we have some stock which is not packed yet and we also expect some more stock later. So we will fill up the stock from time to time without further notice so please make sure that your members check the side out regularly if they are interested.

As last time there will be maximum order quantities to give a lot of people the chance to buy LEGO bricks from this sale.

If you registered last time your password is still valid – if you have forgotten your password you can get a new one.

As last time it will be possible to get all orders from one community send to one person to save shipping costs and you will get the information about the shipping costs directly from Bruno and Thomas.

I hope you like the opportunity of this sale and I am looking forward to see some cool MOCs coming out of this.

Jan Beyer
LEGO Community Development Team

LCD sales team wrote:
Hi all, as Jan told you before we will start with the sale soon. Enclosed you find the part list for the first batch of the sale where you can see maximum and also some times minimum order quantities, the price per unit and also a rough indication how many bags/elements there are in the sale for the moment. Please be aware and let your community know that we in the future can and will put more elements online on the sales page without further notice. The sales page will be online from Saturday, the 19th of July, in the afternoon. You will find the page under http://www.festum.de/en/marktplatz/lagerverkauf You don´t need to be a member of the 1000Steine community to buy bricks but all buyers need to be registered on the sales site because we need to have their data to proceed the sale. The bricks will be exclusively sold to members of the adult fan community. We will send a mail to you as the responsible contact person for your LUG and you need to verify that the person who placed the order is a member of your community before we can proceed with the order. It might be that we will contact you several times if we have additional questions. We can ship several orders together to safe shipping costs for you. Directly after ordering the buyer has to send us a mail to inform us which orders should be ship together. The money need to be paid by bank transfer to the German account stated on the order confirmation mail everybody who placed an order will receive. The earned money will go after paid taxes and additional costs for packaging material in the Community Development Account to be used in connection to Jan´s work with the AFOL community. How it works: A logged in community member places an order on the sales site. The order is on hold. You as contact person get a mail to verify that this person is a valid member of your community. After you verified the person the order will be proceeded once a week. If there occur any problems or you have questions please send a mail to LCD.sales@MT-Bricks.de. Happy buying. The LCD sales team
Lista ligger her.

Noen her som er villig til å forklare litt til den lista?
På mange der så står det feks “100g, max 300g per person” Betyr det at denne tingen veier 100g og at hver person får maks 3 stk? Eller er dette i poser á 100g og man får maks 300g totalt (altså tre slike poser)?

Det er poser a 100g og man får da kjøpt max 3 poser, det stemmer. Også er det der til høyre (f.eks “2,000”) pris pr. pose/enhet, ikke spør meg hvorfor det er tre desimaler.
Husk også at MwSt (tysk MVA, 19% om jeg husker riktig) trekkes fra… men det er mulig man må nevne det til selgeren.
Porto ble forrige gang for meg 13 EUR, ikke lite, men det var endel ting inne så…

Hei alle,
og da kommer en runde til den 16.11.2008 (klokkeslett vil de ikke oppgi for å unngå server-kollaps), samme opplegg når det gjelder registrering og kjøp. Det kan avtales at flere ordre blir sendt sammen, det er bare å sende dem en mail i så fall.
Lista av deler kan lastes ned her.

Hvor er de delene jeg trenger? Crying or Very sad

Tja…kan jo ikke kjøpe, men de grønne og svarte taksteinene så jo litt fristende ut.

Da kommer det en ny runde av LCD-salget! Medlemmer kan lese mer om det i denne tråden i medlemsforumet :slight_smile: